Bringing Baby Home™
Bringing Baby Home™ (BBH) is a program for new parents experiencing the transition to parenthood. BBH teaches couples how to strengthen their friendship, increase intimacy and regulate conflict. In addition couples learn about child development, learn how to co-parent with their partner, and discover ways to keep both parents involved.
Are you answering “yes” to these questions?
- Are you nervous about what a new baby will do to your marriage?
- Are you concerned about how you will feel after the baby is born?
- Are you finding it hard to stay connected with your partner?
- Do you feel unsure about how to foster connectedness with your infant?
- Are you unsure about how to best co-parent?
- Are you feeling scared, overwhelmed or unsure about your pending or new arrival?
- Is the stress straining your marriage?
Let Elizabeth help…
In the Bringing Baby Home Workshop™ you will:
- Learn how to cope constructively with the changes brought about by the birth of a child.
- Learn how to stay connected to your partner during this time of transition.
- Learn how to promote the development of a healthier infant and assist your child in their emotional, social, cognitive, and physical development.
- Learn how to deal with the “baby blues” and decrease the chance of post partum depression.
- Learn valuable insights from a research based and research tested program.
- Create a family legacy.
- Learn how to give your child the gift of a happy and healthy family.
The Bringing Baby Home™ is a research based and research tested program developed by Dr. Julie Schwartz Gottman and Dr. John Gottman, one of the world’s leading research scientists on marriage, relationships and families.
CBS news recently featured Dr. John Gottman and Dr. Julie Schwartz Gottman.
Click Here to See the Interview
Bringing Baby Home was featured on Good Morning America.
Click Here to Read the Story