What is a Coach?
A coach is someone who will support you to reach your goals with tangible tools and steps. Elizabeth Aloni of EJoy Coaching focuses on helping people to create Richer Relationships in their lives. These relationships include romantic relationships, Bringing Baby Home workshop helping couples stay connected when a baby arrives and the fertility journey.
Will I benefit from a Coach?
- If you feel that your life is not as you wish it to be in one or several areas, you will benefit from Coaching.
- If you are ready to take charge of your life and start creating what you want, you will benefit from Coaching.
- If you want to be supported and gain the insight and tools to get what you want, you will benefit from Coaching.
- If you want to stop making the same mistakes, you will benefit from Coaching.
- If you want to get “unstuck”, you will benefit from Coaching.
- If you are still unsure if Coaching is for you, we can determine if you can benefit from Coaching.
What can I expect from working with Elizabeth Aloni of EJoy Coaching?
- You will be supported and encouraged to create the life that you desire through insight and tangible action steps.
- Your sessions on the phone or in-person will be a safe environment without judgment or agenda, a place where you can share your greatest dreams and be supported to make these dreams a reality.
- You will learn how to identify and change the fears, thoughts and beliefs that are keeping what you want from becoming what you have and experience in your life.
What is the difference between Coaching and Therapy?
- Where therapy tends to be passive, Coaching tends to be action oriented.
- Therapy traditionally focuses on the past to understand the present.
- Coaching typically looks at the present and provides clear steps to take responsibility and make changes in the present.
- Both Therapy and Coaching recognize and address the importance of the past to the present.
- Therapy traditionally takes years to create results. Coaching provides actionable goals that yield results after the first session.
- Please note, there are some conditions that require therapy to overcome. A Coach has the responsibility to refer one to a therapist if the conditions are beyond their expertise.
About Elizabeth Aloni
Since the launch of EJoy Coaching in 2002, Elizabeth Aloni has Coached hundreds of one-on-one clients across the U.S. She has served as an ongoing Coach for Spark Networks, owners of JDate.com, AmericanSingles.com and many other dating sites. Elizabeth published her book, The Mating Manual (available on Amazon.com) in 2005, she has been featured on NBC’s Average Joe as the makeover Coach, served as a Relationship Coach for Club Med trips geared for singles and has conducted seminars on relationships, sales and business throughout the country. Please visit Extended Bio link for more information on Elizabeth Aloni